Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Banquet

Well, everyone was impressed with my 'man-bag'. In fact, I had many compliments.

The second day of the conference went well. The formal banquet was tonight and went fine. I was very nervous as the MC and made several mistakes. Most I think were just because of nerves and hopefully no one cares. Now that I have done it once, I would be able to do it better next time.

The President's reception was fun and the leather furniture in the suite was comfy. Next year, I look forward to this perk.

I watched the finals of "Farmer Wants a Wife" and the girl that I picked on day one, WON! I don't think I win anything, but it was nice to pick the winner.

One of the sales reps wants to play some pool in the future, so that might be a fun event.

Everyone headed out too Karaoke tonight at the local watering hole. Since I am feeling tired and run down, I decided to stay in and go to bed early after some online poker. The responsibility of it all is nauseating.

Later

No comments: