Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rolling stone...

gather no moss. Or at least from what I hear. I haven't much experience in the stone rolling department.

I do seem, however, busy from day to day. Guess that's just a hazard of the job.

Big Dogs is holding an handicapped 8-ball tournament on Saturday that I would like to play in. I need to work on some stroke issues and really get some good practice in this week. I am anxious to see if the recent success(for me) in 9ball will translate.

League will be starting in a couple weeks and I hope to make a good transition to 8ball with the hopes of a good performance in the ISPA state tournament in April.

At the FFA Horse judging contest today and had a minute before the results room gets busy. My team has all the potential in the world and we will see if the summers' practice with Angie will pay off for them. I would guess top ten, maybe a top five if were lucky. We would have to have a stellar day to be in the hunt for the top spot.

Greenday is soothing right now....

No comments: