Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holy Cow!

Has it been a while or what?



I don't think the workload has slowed down any. It seems that my inability to let a good thing pass will probably be the death of me. I spent most of last night tossing and turning with my mind racing 100 mph. Thoughts of school, pool, some to do lists ---- I'm surprised I sleep at all sometimes.



The IAAE Presidency is going well, although I don't have a great frame of reference. So ignorance is bliss, I guess. Linkin Park is currently pushing my mood as I sit here getting ready for the Iowa FFA Foundation meeting. The third week of the month is designated for meetings, I swear. County Fairboard last night (caught up on all the good rural news), Foundation tonight, plus a few I am forgetting.



Pool is in the air! I think tonight was the league organizational meeting that our "Pocket This" team captain is at. With some luck, I will be able to stop in tonight to see what the word is.



I feel woefully inadequately prepared for the start of league. I have played well, probably the best I ever have lately in competition, but I am not sure how it will transfer to league play. Sometimes I can't believe the difference between gambling (Not much experience), league, tournament and just 'fun' play. Mental, I'm sure, but different all the same.



I think that I will cronicle my year as the IAAE president more, but definately keep the pool log running as well. I want the ability to look back and see if there was any improvement as I continue on this journy.


See you on the tables, or at the meeting; LOL

No comments: