Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back in the Saddle again

Well, the first day of school has come and gone and I can't say that I have missed it much. :-) I also should tender the fact that it came the next day after our marathon 15 run at the Iowa State Fair. Tired is something I have become used to. Managing fatigue is probably key to any Ag teacher. LOL

It always baffles me how some kids are with it, some are clueless and many are in between; yet in the end they all mostly turn out fine. Maybe it just comes with age, maybe it has something to do with the educational process. I would like to think that we play a small yet tangible role in that process somehow.

I think it will be another year of interesting twists and turns.

Meats and Livestock judging is on Saturday and my birthday is on Sunday. I think all that I want for my birthday is a nap.

FWIW - ME

No comments: